CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Still Waiting...

Today I went into the Dr. again and he had some pretty good news for me. I am dilated to 2cm and 70% effaced. He said that he thought I would have the baby this weekend or at least by the beginning of next week, based on how much I had progressed from last visit. He also said to make an apt. for next week, but he doubted that I would still be pregnant by then. So we'll see. I don't know how some ladies make it to their due date and beyond without going crazy...I am ready to have this baby!!!

2 comments:

Moma said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart, we are praying for your safe delivery and are so thankful to have such a sweet daugther. Wow, you are looking bigggggggggggggerrrrrrrrr!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

That looks painful. I don't miss being 8+ months pregnant. Hang in there...soon you will have a precious little girl to love, hold, hug and kiss.