CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Baby Girl is here!!!

Well she's here and doing great! I started having real contractions today at about noon. We hesitated going to the hospital because I didn't want to be sent home, but about 2:15 my contractions got really strong and close together, so we figured it was time to go. I got to the hospital at 3pm and was dilated to 7cm. The nurses rushed around to get me all checked in and an epidural in me asap. After less then 10 minutes of pushing, our little bundle of joy arrived at 4:48pm. She weighs 7.14 lbs and is 20 inches long. She's got lots of light brown hair, 10 fingers, 10 toes, and is cuddly cute as can be!

14 comments:

Courtney said...

Aww I love her! I guess she's baby girl for now right? Haha I can't believe you were already at 7cm. Man you have the shortest labors ever. You are lucky. And she made it just in time to be a novemeber baby! Glad you're doing good!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Melodie said...

Congrats guys. Can't wait to hear what you name her.

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

She is beautiful! I am glad to hear everything went smoothly.

Team Furnival said...

Congrats Beth- what a beautiful baby!

AmazingArnings said...

Goodness 10 min. of pushing. You must be wonder woman to get her out that fast. Glad she is healthy. I hope you come down here before too long to show her off.

Shannon said...

You lucky girl, sounds like things could not have gone better for you! She is gorgeous, can't wait to be able to post about my delivery!

Moma said...

She is just beautiful, congratulation to you happy new parents, I love the picture of Brigham and you and the baby. She is so pink and girly. So happy every thing went so well, take it easy and don't try to hurry your recovery.

Jessica said...

congratulations Beth!! She is so pretty.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Congratuations on a beautiful new baby girl! Looks like she's smiling in the top photo. She's so alert and looks older than a newborn in that photo.

Cody said...

We are so so happy for you and your family! She is adorable and precious and I can't wait to see her. I'm so glad it was a great delivery. Congrats!

Joyce Sowards said...

She has highlights already! :) What a nice size baby, thank goodness for the epidural hu. So happy for you both and glad you had such a smooth delivery. Looking forward to seeing her and knowing what you guys name her. :)

Rachelle Underwood said...

I bet you are glad to not be prego anymore. The last part is horrible. She looks beautiful and healthy, congrats!

Amy Martin said...

Beth, she's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. I hope you have a good adjustment and a great Christmas season! Love you.