CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Fishing Trip

We went fishing up Provo Canyon, or some canyon right next to it. It was kind of a double date with Brig's friend Andy and his date, her brother and us. The drive was beautiful! The mountains are so colorful this time of year. When we left that afternoon it was still pretty warm outside. But when we got to the canyon lake it had gotten really cold. Luckily, I had left a few blankets in the back of the car and so we were able to use those to keep warm. We were there for at least an hour, but didn't catch anything. Other people around us caught lots of fish, so I don't know what was wrong with us. I was skeptical about the trip at first, but it turned out to be fun, besides the fact that Whitney cried almost the entire hour ride home. Poor baby, she was so tired!

6 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Hey there! I found your blog going through other people's blogs...it looks like you are having a great time in Utah! I can't believe Whitney is already 7 months. Grant misses his friend at church.

Courtney said...

Looks like fun! Bummer on not catching anything, maybe next time :)

Jenny Ricks said...

I'm stoked for fall weather! Don't you love being back in the mountains? I always missed them during the summer.

Jessica said...

What a fun date, I love how beautiful Utah is. Who did Andy go with?

Moma said...

I didn't know that you went fishing, it does sound fun and so fresh and fallish. It is hard with a baby.

Rachelle Underwood said...

So, i bet you are loving being back in the Provo area...thinking about college times. Jared has tried to take me fishing, and I have never caught a fish....lame. What are you guys doing in Utah?