Last Wednesday my Mom and I went to visit my sister, Melodie, in Ohio. Mel is 6 months pregnant and we wanted to help her get her baby room fixed up and ready for the baby. She's having another boy, so it was all about blues and greens. We took the crib bedding and used it as the theme that inspired the paint colors and the accent wall. The colors we picked looked really cute together. We were really happy with the results.
While we weren't painting we watched Gene(Mel's 20 month old) and Whitney play together. Whitney has started to sit up on her own, at least for a little bit before falling over. Gene would make her laugh so hard that it was hard for her to keep her balance. Gene is going to be a great big brother.
11 years ago







8 comments:
Very cute, thats fun that you got to go out there with your mom!
My gosh, whoever decorated those rooms must be professional. The BKM,Inc.Decors. I sure had a fun time being with you girls and the babies. So cute and fun. Love Moma
Very cute! I am just getting started on the nursery. I bought a crib yesterday and I think we're going to paint tomorrow :) Looks like you had a fun trip!
Wow you look so much like your mom! Cute rooms too!
You guys did an amazing job. Very cute.
You have a great eye for decorating Beth. It looks really good.
you are so talented. I dream of DIY projects like that all the time, but I lack the know-how, tools, and time to make anything of those dreams. The baby room and bathroom look fantastic!
that is so cute!!! congratts
cindy
Post a Comment