CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

click, click, snap, snap...

I know you think we are obsessing about taking pictures of our presious baby...well we are. We got glamour shots taken of Whitney from a lady in our ward. She took at least 500 pictures, so be prepared to see a lot more soon. She is trying to build her portfolio to get customers so she took the pics and edited them for free! Yeah, it was really nice of her.

10 comments:

Moma said...

The slide show is so adorable. You can tell that your bishops wife is a professional. Nice you didn't have to pay since she will use Whitney as a sample. Such a sweet baby!

Greg Sowards said...

Looks like you did real well. She sure is cute!! The slide show was great. I really liked the one of you with your cheek on her back.

Sam Sowards said...

either This is the cutest baby in the world or your friend is really good at photoshop:) lol Love you Beth & Brigg,
Sam

Team Furnival said...

That is really cute Beth! I think Brigham definitely put his stamp on that kid. She is really cute and I see a lot of him in her, but I'm sure most of the cuteness comes from you!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Those pictures are too cute. Whitney's photo album is going to fill up quickly. Do you know how much she normally charges for something like this?

Courtney said...

Love the pictures!! Keep them coming. I love seeing her. I like how her pictures are so expressive.

Stefani said...

Those are beautiful!! I really like the one you used in this post. She is gorgeous!! Those are amazing pics and something that will be fun to have! Congrats again!

Courtney said...

Hey so I found a new blog. Remember our roommate Emily? Well she has one, there is a link on my blog it's under Davis.

Jenny Ricks said...

SO SO cute! I'm so happy for you!

Cody said...

I don't know if a baby could look more precious. Wow. Those pictures will be such a treasure for her.