CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2008

School Baby Shower

I had a shower at work with all the ladies at my school. Grade levels got together and got me some much needed equipment for the baby. There was another pregnant teacher that was supposed to be there too, but her baby a little early, so she wasn't able to make it. It was a little awkward being the center of attention with everyone staring at me, but I got some really nice gifts so it was all worth it. The ladies at my school are all so nice to me and they've all been really helpful now that I'm not as capable as I was even just a few months ago. My principal has also given me exclusive permission to wear flip flops because my swollen feet won't fit inside my other shoes anymore.

1 comment:

Cody said...

I felt the same way at mine. It such a weird feeling, but a fun event.