CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baby's on her way?

Here's a little up-date on what's going on with the baby and when we think she'll be here. The Dr. says I'm showing signs of delivering soon. Some of the ladies at work have said that I've dropped, others say that I haven't. I don't think I've dropped because I still can't breath. Brig and I think probably within the next week or so we'll have our baby. I've been sleeping as much as I can lately because I know that when the baby gets here I won't be getting much or any. For all who are wondering what this baby is going to be named...well we don't know either! We want to see her first and then decide. So I guess we'll let you know by the time we leave the hospital. The list is now down to 50 names, so I guess we'll have lots to talk about at the hospital.

No comments: