CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

I haven't completely finished this post yet, but I will with pictures and more info soon.

This year Christmas was especially fun.  Whitney is at the age where she really gets into Christmas.  Wearing her Santa dress almost daily was an indication of how dedicated she was to celebrating ing holiday.  Everything for her was about Santa and his reindeer, lights, and being nice.  Although she enjoyed the commercial part of Christmas she also enjoyed the Christ part of Christmas.  She has a doll that is baby Jesus, who she carries around.  She loves the song "Away in a Manger" and likes to pretend she's Mary.

3 comments:

Moma said...

Whitney looked so cute in her santa dress. I agree that she has been really fun this Christmas with her enthusiasm and gratitude for each gift she got plus she got great joy from giving to all the cousins.

Jenny Ricks said...

I think Christmas just gets better and better every year as the kids grow up! So glad you guys had a good one.

Cody said...

I loved her little Santa dress!