We had a huge Thanksgiving feast at the Daycare where I work and the girls go to pre-school. I bought precooked turkeys, which was definitely the way to go. The rest of the dinner was the traditional corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie, etc. The kids ate all together in the eating area by the kitchen, so it was a little crammed, but well worth it because they all had so much fun. All the kids made a hat to be an Indian or a pilgrim.
Whitney and Brooke were the cutest little pilgrims I've ever seen, but I'm biased of course!
The little cousins that live in town were there that day, so it made it extra fun for Whitney and Brooke because they enjoy their cousins so much!
2 comments:
CUTE!!!
Cutie patutie. It sort of looks like whitney has a big handful of mashed potatoes. Lol
Post a Comment