I can't believe Brooke is already a year old! I've been thinking this morning about the day she was born and the events that led up to her birth. I was so excited to see her, but scared to go through labor and birth again. My labor and deliveries so far have been fast and without complications, and I am grateful for that...but I was still nervous! When she arrived and I saw her little face I was instantly in LOVE. This last year she has developed such a sweet personality, and we love her more and more everyday!
*Whitney has given her the nickname "beeb". When Brooke was still tiny Whitney went through a phase where she called us mom and dad for short instead of mommy and daddy. So Whitney also shortened baby to "beeb".
*Brooke has a high pitched scream that she uses frequently for many reasons. For example when Whitney takes her toy, she's hungry, she wants something, etc.
*She sleeps about 9-10 hours at night, and then goes back to sleep for a few more hours after I give her a bottle at 5:30 or 6 am.
*She started crawling around 9 months and is now walking around holding onto furniture. She has recently started to let go and lunge for me or other pieces of furniture.
*We will be keeping Brooke in the infant car seat for a while longer because she is still only 17 pounds. She seems to be okay facing backwards for now, probably because Whitney entertains her while we drive. Brooke didn't used to be so good in the car, but she has gotten better, thank goodness!For Brooke's birthday party we had a close friend and Brig's grandma over to celebrate with cake and ice cream.
Thanks to all our friends and family who remembered Brooke's Birthday with gifts, phone calls and cards!




10 comments:
Oh Baby Brookie you are so cute! I guess we should say "Big Girl Brookie" now! We love you and hope you had a great birthday and hope you packed on a few extra pounds from all that cake!
What a cutie she is!! Love that Whitney calls her Beep, so cute.
Happy Birthday Brookie!!! Hugs!
You have such a cute kid!!! Your husband is super hot too...yumm
What a precious little birthday girl
I can't wait to see her walk. She just loves her birthday cake and what a cute cake it was Beth.
Happy Belated Birthday Brooke! It looks like such a yummy cake!
I swear that I commented, oh well. She is defiantly a cutie-pie, I can't believe she is already a year old, oh how time flies.
Happy Birthday Brooke! That was a great cake!
Happy Late B-day Brooke!!! She's soooo cute!
Happy Late B-day Brooke!!! She's soooo cute!
Happy Late B-day Brooke!!! She's soooo cute!
Post a Comment