Most of this trip was spent in line at the Price is Right. They didn't get called up, but you may see them in the audience when the shows they went to air on October 11th and 15th.
Brig and I live in New Mexico. We have been married for over 7 years. We love being a little family. We have two beautiful girls and a handsome little boy!!
6 comments:
I guess that the fun is over. What an adventure the month must have been. Thanks for sharing!
Bummer they didn't get called up, but I'm sure it was still fun to go crazy in LA! lol I'll have to watch on the 15th, missed the one today!
Awesome, to bad bob wasn't still the host. looks like you had a fun time brig.
LOVE the pics! Sorry y'all didn't get called down...I was wishin for some juicy story!
Glad you have a blog! I'm looking at blogs more often then facebook. You have one cute family!
So jealous, all these trips sound so fun and awesome!!!
Post a Comment