CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

All You Can "Jet Blue" Pass


Jet Blue Airlines is running a special from Sept. 7th to October 6th where you buy one Airline ticket for a very reasonable price and you get to fly anywhere Jet Blue flies, anytime you want for that month. So, being the wonderful wife that I am, I have let Brigham take advantage of this opportunity to travel with his brother Adam. So far they have gone to Puerto Rico and this next week they are going to California to be on the Price is Right! We are thinking of t-shirt ideas....any suggestions? They also plan to go to New York and maybe back to Puerto Rico to visit more islands they didn't get to go to the first time. So far I have been fine at home alone. I do miss Brig's company and the way he helps with the girls but I'm glad he's having fun!

4 comments:

Moma said...

Very cool opportunity for Brigham and Adam. We want more details on what they got to see and do.

Team Furnival said...

That sounds so cool- I hope they do that special again sometime- then you and I can go and leave the kids with the men on the weekend (haha- as if!) We are looking forward to seeing you his weekend!

John and Melodie said...

Fun too bad you didn't go also. But I totally understand not wanting to take brook. Post some cool pics. Call me if you get lonely

Courtney said...

That's so awesome! So there is no limit on how many times they can fly? Crazy.