
We picked cherries from our c
herry tree today. Most of them had tiny wholes in them, which means tiny bugs in them too, but Whitney had a good time picking them anyway. We tried to get Brooke to grab one, since she grabs
everything in her reach, but she was to busy eating leaves. She kept grabbing them and putting them in her mouth before I could stop her.
Surprisingly, the cherries tasted almost as good as the ones from the store.
6 comments:
Both girls loom like they are enjoying picking cherries alot. That's funny Brooke liked leaves lol. We are getting excites to see everyone. Hopefully Brooke doesn't beat up on Elijah. Lol
Your girls are getting so big and cute. Really looks like they're enjoying the picking!
Oh how wonderful!! Those cherries look delicious! I have very fond memories cherry picking. How wonderful that you can goin your front yard and satify your sweet tooth.
so cool you have a cherry tree. Cherries are so expensive up here. they look so cute picking cherries!
Hey check my blog again. I was in the middle of doing my blog post when you commented, so there are more pics and more writing! :)
You have a cherry tree! I'm SO jealous - it's my favorite fruit but always so expensive at the store!
Post a Comment