I bought Whitney some panties in hopes that it would motivate her to want to sit on the potty, but for now she just likes to play dress up with them. Brooke even got in on the fun!
Hopefully she will want to be trained soon. I'm certainly not looking forward to 2 in diapers. That is cute she like to dress up in them though I doubt brook put those on herself. lol jk
Brig and I live in New Mexico. We have been married for over 7 years. We love being a little family. We have two beautiful girls and a handsome little boy!!
5 comments:
Lol. I love that Whitney shared the fun with Brooke.
Hopefully she will want to be trained soon. I'm certainly not looking forward to 2 in diapers. That is cute she like to dress up in them though I doubt brook put those on herself. lol jk
And who dressed up Brooke?
Daddy dressed Brooke :)
haha that's great!! Good luck with the potty, hope she gets motivated soon.
Post a Comment