CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brooke- two months old

Brooke turned two months old a week ago. She is such a little doll. She already goes to sleep on her own, in her own crib(unless I fall asleep nursing her in our bed). She hardly ever cries, and when she does it's because she's sleepy or hungry. I already know her sleep schedule, which is nice so I can kind of plan my day around naps for both girls. Brooke loves to be swaddled really tight to sleep, Whitney hated it. It really hasn't been too hard to transition to having two kids, but I think it's because I am more aware this time around and I can recognize when my baby is sleepy or hungry. Poor Whitney, I hope she's not damaged from being the first kid. Brooke is starting to smile and interact more, when we play with her. Her smiles are so rewarding.

At Brooke's Dr. appointment on Monday she was weighed and measured.

Her head was 15.1 inches around (39th percentile)
She weighed 10.89 lbs(52nd percentile)
Her body measured 23.9 inches long(94th percentile)WOW!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh she's so cute! I wish I could meet her. I'm sure Whitney isn't damaged. lol Every baby is different. That's so great about her sleeping schedual. Very awesome for you!!

John and Melodie said...

Very cute little girl. She does look like a doll baby.

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Brooke is so precious! I love her little smile.

Amy Martin said...

What a precious baby! She is adorable! I'm so glad she is a good baby. I'm hoping that I will have one of those one day. Both my boys were horrible, so maybe it's just girls that are so sweet? I've got to have another one of those!

Moma said...

She looks so aware in the first pic and such a soft little beautiful girl in the second one. I can see that she is just a dream baby. You are a good mom too Beth and can manage children well. Whitney and Brook are very lucky to have such great parents.

Cody said...

She really is a cutie!

Team Furnival said...

She is cute Beth and so is your new blog layout!

Rachelle Underwood said...

Brent hated to be swaddled too! but Cameron loved it, and I ended up doing it to him till he was 6 months old! Funny how that is. Sounds like you have got a hang of things...can't wait to meet her sometime.

Jesse said...

Your little girl is soo precious!!! Love the sleeping pic.