CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Slingpea Website

Yeah!! My website is finally finished, www.slingpea.com! The site is for the baby slings that I make here at home and sell to help with the family income. My brothers Sam and Ben have been helping me get a website on the web for about a year now, and it is finally finished. Ben edited the pictures and made them look good and Sam put the site together and made it all work. Thanks Connie for providing friends as models and for taking the pictures too. I am so pleased with how it turned out... it looks sooooo professional. Check it out, I know you'll be impressed. Feel free to tell your friends to get me some business:) Thank you so much for all your work Sam and Ben!! Love you.

10 comments:

Team Furnival said...

Hey- What about me? I took the pictures and had all my friend come over! Just kidding. i think the site turned out great. Good job boys.

Courtney said...

Yeah i'm so glad it's done!! Good for you. I'll link it on my blog. :)

Jenny Ricks said...

Very nice!!! So happy for you! I will link to it too :)

Cody said...

I love the website and am excited that its up and running. Your slings are awesome!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Sweet! I like that the website is interactive...meaning you can see what the different fabrics will look like when made into a sling. Also,
Slingpea is a super cute name. Now, all I have to do is wait to have someone to buy a sling for.

Moma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moma said...

Yes, I too love the website. It feels so fresh and user friendly. I am hoping that you get some business. It will start gradually and over time build up because it truely is a great and quality product.

Amy Martin said...

That's awesome that you have a business like that! The slings look great! Too bad I just bought one that doesn't feel real comfortable. Maybe when I get some money I'll try yours.

AmazingArnings said...

the site is great, keep me updated on your successful business

John and Melodie said...

Looks great Beth. Finally lol. Hope you get some business soon to make up for the waiting. ;)