CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dress-up

I don't know what it is about dressing up, but it seems like little girls just love to do it. Anything will work...even bibs! Whitney wore these accessories for hours and just loved it.

6 comments:

Moma said...

Whitmey is really getting into the swing of being a girl. She looks so content and I bet she will play make believe princess etc. for hours as she gets older. I will bring some dress up clothes to reunion.

Courtney said...

Ahh how cute is she!! I hope you have a boy so she will dress him up. haha that would be funny. Everyone thinks you are having a girl! I'm the only one who voted boy (I voted twice on two different computers!)

Paul said...

That's so cute! My kids love to dress up too. It's so fun to watch what they will come up with.

John and Melodie said...

Ahh she is so cute. She looks like a little princess. She looks like you when you were little. I remember seeing pictures of you dressed up somewhere.

Janet Thwaits said...

Love catching up, so appreciated your visit. Come again soon. Love you Aunt Jan

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

So adorable! Halloween is going to be a lot of fun for her this year.