11 years ago
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Spring Flowers
A few weeks ago I planted some tulips in the flower planters in the front of our house. They were pretty for a while until they started wilting and the leaves started turning brown! Today, I ripped them out of the ground! I guess I have bad luck with plants, flowers, whatever. Last summer I planted some little orange ones(can't remember what they were called) and they died within two weeks, and this year the tulips also lasted about two weeks. Even in collage it seems like all my plants died soon after I brought them home alive and well.
So now I got some new flowers and planted them this afternoon with high hopes! I got Stock, Marigold and Zinnia flowers. The lady at Home Depot said these flowers are low maintanance and need lots of sun...exactly what I need! I guess I'll have to wait
and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
good luck! i'm no good with plants either. just don't over water them. i think that's why i always kill mine. haha
hahaha! Do you have a black thumb like me?! I'm liking those new flowers you planted though :)
I love the new flowers. Hopefully these ones last longer. I never seem to know the right plant and/or flowers to buy (sun, partial sun).
haha thats funny... you know they would have come back next season.
I too cannot keep anything alive. Right now I have a bamboo plant and it is the only thing that still lives. Best of luck on your plants. Maybe one day we can visit you guys!
You want to murder your bulbs when they are just hiberbating until next year. I hope you didn't throw them away. You yard looks fabulous and I love you new flowers. I'm grooming our back yard for Micheal Barrrows reception July 11. Love you !!
Post a Comment