Well it's official...Whitney is crawling!! Yes, I know she is almost a year, but she was focussing on social things like waving, peek-a-boo, and people watching. At first I thought it was a fluke and so I didn't want to say anything, but now after taking a few videos and seeing it happen, it's offical. She goes pretty slow and her movements are jerky, but she's moving and that's all that really matters right!? Watch the video and you can see it for yourself.
Her favorite things to get into so far are the video game stuff (controllers, cords, games) and messing up the DVDs. I'll have to child-proof our cupboards once she discovers them.
11 years ago




10 comments:
That's awesome! You are definitely entering a new phase so hold on tight
for the ride.
Here comes the constant messes! I left another message underneath, so go read it. Love you.
yeah for whitney!! bad for mommy :) good luck keeping her out of things, but at least she can come to you instead of crying.
Better late than never!
We are so pleased and it will be fun for you too because they are more content and play more on their own when they can get around. I'll bet her knees will be soar for a while. Go Whitney!! Love Grandma
Well its about time... next week she'll probably start walking...lol that would be funny. conngrats and have fun hahaha
My brother was a late bloomer with crawling, but watch out because he literally started running like two weeks later! That video was very cute!
Go Whitney! She is doing great! I don't think being a late crawler is a big deal. I know people that were late bloomers but are really smart.
aww...how cute!! i wish i could be there for it! i miss yall, and hopefully i will see you soon! happy early birthday whitney!
Post a Comment