CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas!
I got our Christmas cards out a little late this year. If you get yours late, you can enjoy this one while you wait. I had fun making the cards and even took the picture myself. The lady at the photo lab thought they were taken professionally and had me sign something saying that I took them myself. She was probably just trying to flatter me...and it worked! I wasn't about to spend a ridiculous amount of money for professional a shot with Santa. I do want Whitney to have a picture with Santa, so I guess we'll have to crash some other ward's Christmas party (we missed ours) and hope he's there.

5 comments:

Jenny Ricks said...

Those pictures ARE great!!! Good job. I can't wait to get my Christmas card!

Courtney said...

cute pics! let me guess...walmart is where u printed them? they always question about printing, so lame, but also flattering! they almost wouldnt let my mom print some i had sent to her.

Team Furnival said...

I got my card- SO CUTE! Thanks!!!

Courtney said...

he actually had his shoes on all day! i dont think he knows how to get them off yet

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I love your Christmas card and am very impressed with the pictures you took of whitney.