CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I never thought the day would come that I would turn 28! I feel like 28 is so old, yet I know more then a few of you would love to be 28 again, so I shouldn't be too depressed ;0) To celebrate, we(my mother and father-in-law, Rachel, Adam, Taylor, Brig, Whitney and me) went to my favorite restaurant Red Robin. I signed up for their birthday program and got a free burger and a sundae. Red Robin is a burger place that I discovered in Provo and have loved ever since. Since I didn't get any pictures of this time, I'll share a couple videos Courtney(my byu roommate) took of me during one of the many times we went to Red Robin in Provo. You may not be able to understand what I'm saying, but you can see how much I'm enjoying eating the burger and fries!

The Red Robin Burger and the bottomless basket of Red Robin fries!

After we ate, some of us went to a movie and then came home. Tomorrow all the family that lives around here are getting together for cake and ice cream! Thanks to everyone who called, sent gifts and cards. You helped make my Birthday very special.

11 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Don't feel bad about being 28. Just wait till you are 30!

Courtney said...

oh the good old days. Thanks for the videos I had a good laugh!

Cody said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I didn't call... I'm so behind with my birthday. I hope it was a good one. When are you coming to town next? We will take you out to dinner. :)

Jenny Ricks said...

So happy birthday! You know how I am remembering the specific days... I can't even remember all of my family members'! I remember LOVING going to Red Robin with the roomies. It was always "deelish" and the fries were heaven! I wish we could all get together for a reunion dinner. And maybe after that we could re-stake our claim and storm the Enclave hot tub! :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Wendy said...

Beth,
Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a good time. Enjoy being 28...you will just keep getting older!
Love ya!

Courtney said...

that fabric store online is www.purlsoho.com, they have some really cute patterns, I think most of it is just plain cotton and a lot of it is like $9 a yard.

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Happy Birthday! We are getting a Red Robin in Pearland. We will have to go there with you and Brigham when they open.

That reminds me I am turning 28 in just a few months, yikes.

Moma said...

Beth 28 X 2 is 56 and since I was 28 when you were born that is kind of a cool thought. Oh wait a minute you were my forth child. You have some catching up to do. Also since I am only 55 how does the math work on that one. I must have been 27. Anyway, Happy Birthday honey, I do love you so much.

Moma said...

OH my gosh, I was 27 when you were born and you were 27 when Whitney was born. That is fun!!

Rachelle Underwood said...

BETH! I loved the video's, it totally captures Red Robin. I also remembered you loving the quac. burger. Oh, and how I love their bottomless fries and fry sauce. I agree with Jenny that we should have a reunion @ Red Robin and then see if we can find Mike Snatiago carving something @ the Enclave.....miss those days.